* If you are developing a software application, start with the basics. Set up a basic product. An example will help illustrate the problems and will also show the potential solutions.
* If you don’t have a product in place at this point, it’s time to develop one. Your resources and skills should be adequate to come up with a clear cut example. The software should answer the questions or complete the job. This will prevent reinventing the wheel.
* Create a follow-up program. This should consist of all the questions and the data needed to complete the job. It will allow you to test and confirm the software before implementing it in your business.
* Make sure the solution you are working on is valid and address the problem in a reasonable way. In other words, don’t try to reinvent the wheel. The solution must provide for the fact that the client already has the problem or needs to change a process to solve the problem.
* One of the best reasons to use a case study analysis example is that they require little in the way of advanced programming. Don’t be afraid to use a template. It will save you time. It may also help you achieve a clearer understanding of what you need to accomplish.
* Once you have established a case study solution and developed follow-up program, it is time to implement it. However, the implementation needs to be an enhancement to the product you started with. Do not try to reinvent the wheel.
* In order to test the product, divide the groups or individuals into separate teams to develop individual case studies. Include the system design and function, and any changes made to it. Then, have the teams answer the question, determine how the problem was solved, and test the results to verify whether the solution met the criteria.
* To create and manage a solution, it is vital to understand the goals of the system. Explain why the problem needs to be solved. Be realistic, however, and don’t try to sell the system to your clients.
* Ask your clients to include in their product their own questions. These questions will help you design the system and confirm that the system meets the needs of the problem. This is the best time to get the system designed.
* When you have a system, you should make sure it is error free and its use is documented. Otherwise, there is no documentation and the system will continue to cause problems. When you receive any of the reports, review them first.
* In summary, there are many reasons to use a case study solution, and many reasons to use a case study analysis example. The best reason to use a case study analysis example is that it is simple and inexpensive. While not appropriate for every problem, it can be used to confirm that the system meets the needs of the client and that the system has been designed in a way that allows you to fully test the system before proceeding.